Monday, June 13, 2011

Tremors

Dear God,

After a week or so of roller coaster rides, life seems to be back on track.

The damage done by any serious calamity lasts long in the heart. The dead are forgotten, the wounds, the cuts and the bruises are healed but the fear of devastation always exists. There are some scars that always remain, only thing you can do is overlook them. But they will always be there as a sign of an eventful past.

Why do somethings happen? The only person who can answer this is the one I have immense faith in.

My best friend once said that the thing you want the most, the thing that is at the top of your list is never meant for you. I just hope this is not true. All I have at the moment is a faith, a belief that I will get what I want the most. That thing is shaping my life, it is giving an aimless ship a direction.

But then again there is a question, whether I deserve it? I don't really know the answer to this question. But one thing i can guarantee, that is the fact that once I get it, there will be no regrets. I will make sure everyone is happy.

Optimism is a strange thing. We try to find a positive side in the most negative aspect or phenomenon. We try to find a small ray of light in the darkest of places. This optimism is something that keeps us moving. Without optimism life would stop, people would lose desire to live and world would come to a premature end.

My life is also driven by optimism. There is a hope that one day...... And that day I will probably be the happiest person on the face of this planet. It is in search and expectation  of that day, that I wake up every morning. But then very soon I am faced by reality, which is that I am as far away from that lovely day as I was yesterday, the day before and probably 6 months ago. But again there is a belief that with each passing day I am moving closer to what is my life!!!

The most strange thing is when I feel I have moved a step closer to my dream, my dream takes four steps in the opposite direction. The distance seems to be ever increasing.

Waiting for you to take quick action and please kindly give me the thing that is at the top of my priority list.

RSVP
Mayur

No comments:

That's Me

My photo
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I am an Entrepreneur, Industrialist and a Businessman. I am die hard Arsenal Fan. I always fancy a good meal. I love travelling. Seen most of India, Far East, South Asia and Europe. Happily married for the past 6 years.

Archive