Saturday, April 30, 2011

Confusion

Something has got to change.

Got a new Guitar today, but as usual no excitement...

The same old confusion persists, don't know when it will go out... its been eating me for over a month now. I feel like I am getting more and more desperate. Nothing is making me happy. I feel like life is just coming to an end. If this thing persists, I don't know what will happen. I am really tired of putting a smiling face now, tired of lying about being happy and enjoying every bit of my life. The confusion has to go, or else i might die :-(

6 billion people, and I am so alone.

Something has to change, if things remain this way, i don't really know what will happen. I am really scared, don't know where I am headed. The future looks so dark. Seems like i have lost all the taste in life, consoling myself by lying is also not working anymore :'(

God help me, you are my last hope. Please sort this out or else I might end up hurting many people I love. Please Please Please. I know I am a horrible human being, but I certainly don't want to hurt some people. Please sort it out for me.

As far as football is concerned, don't know whats gonna happen tomorrow. Considering the recent history and the team form, looks like united have the upper hand. But as usual, I think we will beat them at least 3-0 or may be even more. Verminator had a good 90 mins yesterday, but I don't think he will play any part tomorrow. Uncertainty about the skipper still persists.  Lets say tomorrow's match is a decider of my life. If we lose then I am on the wrong side. If we win then I am definitely on the right side. Just hope that the end result is not a draw, because I can not balance the two. My fate will be decided tomorrow by Cesc and Co. It would be really disappointing if I am on the wrong side :'(


No comments:

That's Me

My photo
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I am an Entrepreneur, Industrialist and a Businessman. I am die hard Arsenal Fan. I always fancy a good meal. I love travelling. Seen most of India, Far East, South Asia and Europe. Happily married for the past 6 years.

Archive