Monday, March 28, 2011

After the dead line

Well finally, all the assignments are done and i am free all over again...

It certainly looks like there is gonna be 2 weeks of 'nothing' ahead of me, or probably 2 surprising weeks ahead of me. I am just trying ro be optimistic, though i am quite sure its gonna be very boring.

So lets see what all i can do in the next two weeks
1. India vs Pakistan on Wednesday 31st March
2.Oxford Circus appointment on wednesday

looks like i am gonna have a very busy wednesday.... so thats one out of 14 days...

I just pray something incredible happens on the remaining days too.... but i have my fingers crossed!!! :-(

No comments:

That's Me

My photo
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I am an Entrepreneur, Industrialist and a Businessman. I am die hard Arsenal Fan. I always fancy a good meal. I love travelling. Seen most of India, Far East, South Asia and Europe. Happily married for the past 6 years.

Archive