Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crazzzzy

feels like my life has stopped moving on.. nothing great is happening..
i just don't feel like doing anything..
i am supposed to start with my marketing plans but i just don't feel like starting that as well...
i am a strong believer of miracles, but unfortunately i don't remember experiencing one...
i keep talking to the same gal, hoping that something changes her mind and great things happen, but as usual, nothing movies ahead... i am stuck....

how do i start the marketing plans.. i want this to be the most amazing thing i have ever done, but i am just not inspired enough to start...
what is holding me back... i am lazy, damn it... a freak who dreams of doing something big but does not do anything.. as usual i am gonna start at the last moment and then submit the work that i am not gonna be proud off!!!!

the referee in the Barca game was, like RvP says, "total joke"
come on man, how do you expect some one to hear the whistle when some 80,000+ freaks (i mean the barcelona guys)  are shouting at the top of their voices???? i did not hear it on TV myself so what is the chance RvP could hear it???

anyway this world is crazy and i am a part of it... but lets just make an attempt to change it... with a bottle of Heineken perhaps!!! :-P

i don't think heineken will change the world but i think after consuming considerable amount of the liquid content in the bottle, my perception toward the would will definitely change. this changed perception will act as the cue to motivate me to start studying!!! there goes the "model of consumer motivation process" or what ever... btw i am doing marketing :-?


  

No comments:

That's Me

My photo
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I am an Entrepreneur, Industrialist and a Businessman. I am die hard Arsenal Fan. I always fancy a good meal. I love travelling. Seen most of India, Far East, South Asia and Europe. Happily married for the past 6 years.

Archive