Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Life Lately

"There is Light at the end of the tunnel"

So after the darkest hour of my life, I am possibly cherishing the brightest days of my life..

After deleting all the NPA (non productive assets) form my life, being some people who did not deserve to be with me... I am finally relaxed and I have a set of friends- I am really proud of and want to continue to be with them for as long as ever.

I have people like Viplav (and family), Ravi, Nikhil, Saarah and most importantly Ankita aka Anki who have made my life better than heaven. Today if god asks me to chose between Heaven and this life I would definitely chose this life.

Click the title for latest pics
Anki has been an inspiring force driving me through the darkness, and I am very grateful to her for everything. I just don't know how to thank her, probably thanking her would be insulting friendship. But none the less I owe my better self (the person I am today, and I believe I am a better person than earlier) to her completely. That is one person who makes me "want to be a better person".

And the others have been the perfect icing on the cake.


No comments:

That's Me

My photo
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I am an Entrepreneur, Industrialist and a Businessman. I am die hard Arsenal Fan. I always fancy a good meal. I love travelling. Seen most of India, Far East, South Asia and Europe. Happily married for the past 6 years.

Archive